Unable select VPN option in Network Wizard

Please help

I am trying to set up my VPN in XP pro and when I select
use the network connection wizard I am seeing the VPN
connect option but I cannot select it beause it is faded
out, I am only allowed to select the ISDN/Dial up option.

I have been dealing with our help desk and am being told
to format my drive, I don't want to do this.

Thanks in advance
Steve
3 answers Last reply
More about unable select option network wizard

    Look at this Google thread for possible help....

    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&frame=right&th=fe6f89e18cc8fc0b&seekm=2d1201c42889%246ace6bc0%24a401280a%40phx.gbl#link2

    --
    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    "Steve Klarner" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Please help
    >
    > I am trying to set up my VPN in XP pro and when I select
    > use the network connection wizard I am seeing the VPN
    > connect option but I cannot select it beause it is faded
    > out, I am only allowed to select the ISDN/Dial up option.
    >
    > I have been dealing with our help desk and am being told
    > to format my drive, I don't want to do this.
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    > Steve

    Thanks,
    I had done that already and still no luck, I have installed SP1A yesterday as well

    Steve

    That's a real hooker. Had that problem myself some time
    ago - finally found out how to solve it. You need to
    resolve the wizard issue, high speed internet - swamp R -
    you can do it. Pick one up, you remember how.

    Dick Matt Gervais

Network Connection VPN Dial Up Connection Windows XP