  • Connection
  • Computers
  • Windows XP
May 15, 2004 3:38:56 AM

Remote desktop is enabled in my Win XP computer (host). I find that the host
must be logged on at least once by a user before it can be connected from a
remote computer. Once the host is restarted, it can no longer be connected
again if no user log-on takes place.

Is there any setting I can change so that the host can be connected before a
user logs on?

TIA

KM

More about : connect restarting host