Connecting to a diff Remote Desktop

May 14, 2004 9:07:39 PM

I have 2 computers @ home and I would like to specify
which computer I want to connect to. I am doing this
over the internet. So I already know my public ip, but I
need to specify which computer I want to connect to. How
do I do that?

Thanks for help.

Eric
Anonymous
May 15, 2004 12:16:21 AM

Look at this page for help with this issue...

http://members.cox.net/ajarvi/RemoteDesktop/Multiple_PC...

Modify as needed for your particular situation...

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

news:D 69901c43a10$a280bc10$a601280a@phx.gbl...

!