Connecting to a diff Remote Desktop

I have 2 computers @ home and I would like to specify
which computer I want to connect to. I am doing this
over the internet. So I already know my public ip, but I
need to specify which computer I want to connect to. How
do I do that?

Thanks for help.

Eric
1 answer Last reply
More about connecting diff remote desktop

    Look at this page for help with this issue...

    http://members.cox.net/ajarvi/RemoteDesktop/Multiple_PC_RD.html

    Modify as needed for your particular situation...

    --
    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    "-*D:FUSE*-" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have 2 computers @ home and I would like to specify
    > which computer I want to connect to. I am doing this
    > over the internet. So I already know my public ip, but I
    > need to specify which computer I want to connect to. How
    > do I do that?
    >
    > Thanks for help.
    >
    > Eric

Remote Desktop Connection Computers Windows XP