Offline Files tab missing in WinXP Home

I'm setting up a WinXP Home laptop and am trying to get
offline files to work. The Offline Files tab in Folder
Options is missing. Some research said to turn off fast
user switching and remove term svcs but this hasn't
helped. Does anyone know where this tab went? Thx.

Hi Kevin,

Unfortunately Offline Files is not an available feature on Windows XP Home
Edition.

You will need to upgrade to Windows XP Professional in order to have this
feature.

Sorry for any inconvinence.

Thanks,

Nico Tomacelli

Microsoft Corp.

US - Windows Core:SOLID

so that others may learn and benefit from your issue.

"Kevin" <keviny@ameritech.net> wrote in message
> I'm setting up a WinXP Home laptop and am trying to get
> offline files to work. The Offline Files tab in Folder
> Options is missing. Some research said to turn off fast
> user switching and remove term svcs but this hasn't
> helped. Does anyone know where this tab went? Thx.

See www.centered.com - SecondCopy will work for you (and a lot better than
Offline Files in my opinion, anyway)