Panasonic Movie Album SE

Ben

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Help,

Just got my new computer and went to install Panasonic Movie album SE and
can't locate my serial number.... Still have it running on my old system....
is there someway I can recover it?

Thanks...

Ben

Ben <bpugsley@cableone.net> wrote in

> Help,
>
> Just got my new computer and went to install Panasonic Movie album
> SE and can't locate my serial number.... Still have it running on
> my old system.... is there someway I can recover it?
>
> Thanks...
>
> Ben

Sometimes these things are stored in the registry. Sorry I can't give
you a pointer for this one (or any other, come to think of it!).

Try searching the registry for Panasonic, or Movie Album, or other
combinations, and maybe it will reveal itself.

Let's hope someone else can post a less painful solution...

Gino

--
Gene E. Bloch (Gino) phone 650.966.8481
Call me letters find me at domain blochg whose dot is com

Ben

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 21:18:07 GMT, "Gene E. Bloch" <hamburger@NOT_SPAM.invalid>
wrotc:

>Ben <bpugsley@cableone.net> wrote in
>
>> Help,
>>
>> Just got my new computer and went to install Panasonic Movie album
>> SE and can't locate my serial number....
Snip snip

Thanks.... found a better way.... found where I had recorded the SN!!!

All is better. :))

> On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 21:18:07 GMT, "Gene E. Bloch"
> <hamburger@NOT_SPAM.invalid> wrotc:
>
>>Ben <bpugsley@cableone.net> wrote in
>>
>>> Help,
>>>
>>> Just got my new computer and went to install Panasonic Movie
>>> album SE and can't locate my serial number....
> Snip snip
>
> Thanks.... found a better way.... found where I had recorded the
> SN!!!
>
> All is better. :))
>
> Ben

MUCH easier than the registry!