Disable Audio Redirection at Host

I notice that the rdpclient for windows includes the ability and option to leave audio at the remote computer. Under the older tsclient that is available for PocketPc and the unsupported mac rdc there are no options. Is it possible to perform the equivalent option of leaving the audio on the remote desktop within the remote desktops registry or some other flag?

I have tried changing the policy on the machine by disabling audio redirection, however this only prevents audio from being sent to the clients, and any audio running at the host ceases once those client machines login.

The Mac client is supported by MS, but it isn't updated as
frequently...

As for what you describe, the audio ceases due to a bug in the
implementation of Windows XP... The workaround is to have a program
that captures the sound card (media player, etc) started before the
remote desktop session.

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

On Tue, 18 May 2004 08:51:15 -0700, Sean J