Missing Drive

I made a DVD yesterday that played OK on the PC & a stand alone player.
Today when I put any DVD into the same burner nothing happens. When I go to
explorer & click open it says to put a disk into the drive when it's already
there. How do I fix this? I have had the problem before but can't recall
how to fix it.

Thanks in advance

I should have said that the drive still plays CD's.

In article <4147b8d2$0$23897$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au>,
videot@optusnet.com.au says...
> I should have said that the drive still plays CD's.
>
> "Videot" <videot@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

Chances are it's just a bad disc, after you removed it, the drive can't
find the track again. Try it in another drive if you can.
--
http://www.ramsays-online.com