Wireless Configuration

After much headache, Ifinally getting my Netgear Wireless
USB Adapter to work. When I restarted my computer, a
message came up saying "You must disable Windows XP
Wireless Configuration Manager for Netgear to work".
When I did disable it, it didn't work. Now I'm thinking
I should have left it alone. How do I enable it?
1 answer Last reply
More about wireless configuration

    The following site offers an example on how to re-enable the XP
    Wireless Config...
    http://www.bothell.washington.edu/infosys/knowledgebase/wirelessconfigpc.html

    http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

    On Tue, 18 May 2004 17:44:50 -0700, "sharyn" <sharyn52000@yahoo.com>
    wrote:

    >After much headache, Ifinally getting my Netgear Wireless
    >USB Adapter to work. When I restarted my computer, a
    >message came up saying "You must disable Windows XP
    >Wireless Configuration Manager for Netgear to work".
    >When I did disable it, it didn't work. Now I'm thinking
    >I should have left it alone. How do I enable it?

Wireless Configuration Netgear Windows XP