  • Configuration
  • Netgear
  • Windows XP
May 18, 2004 9:44:50 PM

After much headache, Ifinally getting my Netgear Wireless
USB Adapter to work. When I restarted my computer, a
message came up saying "You must disable Windows XP
Wireless Configuration Manager for Netgear to work".
When I did disable it, it didn't work. Now I'm thinking
I should have left it alone. How do I enable it?

More about : wireless configuration

Anonymous
a b F Wireless
May 21, 2004 12:57:23 AM

The following site offers an example on how to re-enable the XP
Wireless Config...
http://www.bothell.washington.edu/infosys/knowledgebase...

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

!