How To Use Use Remote Assistance Behind A Firewall

I have XP Pro and have broadband connection via Comcast cable modem. I have a Netgear Router with NAT and I also have a zone alarm firewall, I will appreciate information on how to send Remote Assistance either using MSN Messenger, email etc.

Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about remote assistance firewall

    Hi ,

    I found the following two KB articles that talk abt ur requirement.

    Overview of Remote Assistance in Windows XP ::
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;300546

    Description of the Remote Assistance Connection Process ::

    Supported Connection Scenarios for Remote Assistance ::

    Hope it hleps u ,
    Kind Regards,
    Venkat.

    Also go thro the below links :

    Step-by-Step Guide to Remote Assistance :=
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/maintain/rmassist.mspx

    Administering Remote Assistance :=
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/maintain/adminra.mspx

    Description of a Personal Firewall: