ulead studio 8

Just upgraded to Ulead Video Studio 8 and having problems.

It took me about 30 minutes to make a 4 minute video - much longer
than I would have expected.

I cannot download the edited version back to my JVC Digicam as the
'Record Button' will not work - it does not become 'highlghted'.

Am I doing something wrong or would there be a fault with the
computer/ software??

Would appreciate any advice.

Many thanks,

Pat Mahoney

Yes I downloaded the patch, but can't work out how to get the 'exe'
file referred to. When I downloaded it the installation p[rogramme
starts!