Analog vs. Digital Compression

Don

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

I seem to have lost my copy of "Widescreen Review" for the month of
May, 2003.

This issue contains a great article on compression comparisons for
video.(by Joe Kane) Do any of you have a copy of this article? I would
be more than happy to pay your costs of copying it and sending it to
me.

Thanks, Don and Liz

There is a back issue available for purchase, but if you search in google
for:

Analog Versus Digital Compression "joe kane"

You'll get lots of info. One may even be the article

Copy just as it is with the quotes

--

Dave Jones
817-896-4277

"Don" <castles@yestertronics.com> wrote in message
> I seem to have lost my copy of "Widescreen Review" for the month of
> May, 2003.
>
> This issue contains a great article on compression comparisons for
> video.(by Joe Kane) Do any of you have a copy of this article? I would
> be more than happy to pay your costs of copying it and sending it to
> me.
>
> Thanks, Don and Liz

TRENDING THREADS