Analog vs. Digital Compression

I seem to have lost my copy of "Widescreen Review" for the month of
May, 2003.

This issue contains a great article on compression comparisons for
video.(by Joe Kane) Do any of you have a copy of this article? I would
be more than happy to pay your costs of copying it and sending it to
me.

Thanks, Don and Liz
1 answer Last reply
More about analog digital compression

    There is a back issue available for purchase, but if you search in google
    for:

    Analog Versus Digital Compression "joe kane"

    You'll get lots of info. One may even be the article

    Copy just as it is with the quotes

    --

    Dave Jones
    817-896-4277

    "Don" <castles@yestertronics.com> wrote in message
    > I seem to have lost my copy of "Widescreen Review" for the month of
    > May, 2003.
    >
    > This issue contains a great article on compression comparisons for
    > video.(by Joe Kane) Do any of you have a copy of this article? I would
    > be more than happy to pay your costs of copying it and sending it to
    > me.
    >
    > Thanks, Don and Liz

Tuner Cards Desktops Video Compression Graphics