How can i make an home-dvd on two disk

Hi everyone.
Anyone can explain me how can i make a DVD-menu that when i click on a
button it ask :

"INSERT SECOND DISK TO VIEW THIS CLIP!!!"

How can i do this ?
2 answers Last reply
More about make home disk

    mjlapo23@hotmail.com (Salva) wrote in message news:<113b2029.0409190314.e1a988a@posting.google.com>...
    > Hi everyone.
    > Anyone can explain me how can i make a DVD-menu that when i click on a
    > button it ask :
    >
    > "INSERT SECOND DISK TO VIEW THIS CLIP!!!"
    >
    > How can i do this ?

    Simplest way would be to create a clip of black or still frame with
    the text "INSERT SECOND DISK TO VIEW THIS CLIP" so when that chapter
    was selected the above would play and get your message across.
    Regards
    Charles

    Thank you very much

Tuner Cards DVD Desktops Video Graphics