super 8 short

WAITING directed by Micah Jenkins (2 min short)
http://www.sonnyboo.com/onlinemovies/wait.htm

we shot with 50ASA Pro8mm stock. Yes, we are well aware that the film is
very jumpy, we can thank Pro8mm's shoddy telecine job for that.

This was only meant to be a camera test to go through the belieau 4008 Micah
bought, and we turned it into a quickie little short.

a Sonnyboo short.... directed by Micah Jenkins

www.sonnyboo.com

DAIFUKU wrote:

> WAITING directed by Micah Jenkins (2 min short)
> http://www.sonnyboo.com/onlinemovies/wait.htm
>

> we shot with 50ASA Pro8mm stock. Yes, we are well aware that the film is
> very jumpy, we can thank Pro8mm's shoddy telecine job for that.
>
> This was only meant to be a camera test to go through the belieau 4008 Micah
> bought, and we turned it into a quickie little short.
>
> a Sonnyboo short.... directed by Micah Jenkins
>

> www.sonnyboo.com

OK, you want to give me a clue on this - I clicked on your short, and
all I got was an ad for the 48 hour project.

Gary Eickmeier

Gary Eickmeier wrote:

> OK, you want to give me a clue on this - I clicked on your short, and
> all I got was an ad for the 48 hour project.

OK, I found it. You don't click on your movie title, you click on which
viewer you want to use.

Gary Eickmeier