i bought hl2 bronze, is there any way i can now buy day of..

there doesn't appear to be, this really doesn't seem to be very good
business sense from valves point of view

Alq wrote:
> there doesn't appear to be, this really doesn't seem to be very good
> business sense from valves point of view

Quoted from http://www.steampowered.com/index.php?area=news&id=441:

"DoD: Source will be available for pre-load and pre-order next week.
Those who purchased the Half-Life 2 Silver or Gold Steam offers will
receive a request to pre-load the game at this time and will receive
access to play the moment the game is made available."

"Pre-order next week" is the important part here. Of course Valve's
gonna allow people who bought HL2 retail (and anyone who wants DoD:S for
that matter) to get the game. Please give Valve some credit for goodness
sakes.

"GFree" <neon@gmail.com> wrote
> Please give Valve some credit for goodness
> sakes.

But SteamKiller said... Oh, never mind.
-\o/-
David
davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com

"GFree" <neon@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Alq wrote:
> > there doesn't appear to be, this really doesn't seem to be very good
> > business sense from valves point of view
>
> Quoted from http://www.steampowered.com/index.php?area=news&id=441:
>
> "DoD: Source will be available for pre-load and pre-order next week.
> Those who purchased the Half-Life 2 Silver or Gold Steam offers will
> receive a request to pre-load the game at this time and will receive
> access to play the moment the game is made available."
>
> "Pre-order next week" is the important part here. Of course Valve's
> gonna allow people who bought HL2 retail (and anyone who wants DoD:S for
> that matter) to get the game. Please give Valve some credit for goodness
> sakes.

Well I still can't buy half life source and that's been out for about a year
now.