i bought hl2 bronze, is there any way i can now buy day of..

there doesn't appear to be, this really doesn't seem to be very good
business sense from valves point of view
4 answers Last reply
More about bought bronze

    I think you can buy it for $19.95..
    http://www.steampowered.com/index.php?area=news

    Alq wrote:
    > there doesn't appear to be, this really doesn't seem to be very good
    > business sense from valves point of view

    Quoted from http://www.steampowered.com/index.php?area=news&id=441:

    "DoD: Source will be available for pre-load and pre-order next week.
    Those who purchased the Half-Life 2 Silver or Gold Steam offers will
    receive a request to pre-load the game at this time and will receive
    access to play the moment the game is made available."

    "Pre-order next week" is the important part here. Of course Valve's
    gonna allow people who bought HL2 retail (and anyone who wants DoD:S for
    that matter) to get the game. Please give Valve some credit for goodness
    sakes.

    "GFree" <neon@gmail.com> wrote
    > Please give Valve some credit for goodness
    > sakes.

    But SteamKiller said... Oh, never mind.
    -\o/-
    David
    davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com

    "GFree" <neon@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Alq wrote:
    > > there doesn't appear to be, this really doesn't seem to be very good
    > > business sense from valves point of view
    >
    > Quoted from http://www.steampowered.com/index.php?area=news&id=441:
    >
    > "DoD: Source will be available for pre-load and pre-order next week.
    > Those who purchased the Half-Life 2 Silver or Gold Steam offers will
    > receive a request to pre-load the game at this time and will receive
    > access to play the moment the game is made available."
    >
    > "Pre-order next week" is the important part here. Of course Valve's
    > gonna allow people who bought HL2 retail (and anyone who wants DoD:S for
    > that matter) to get the game. Please give Valve some credit for goodness
    > sakes.

    Well I still can't buy half life source and that's been out for about a year
    now.

Games Video Games