Tellme

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2003

I need a new camera for taking shots of parrots some being flying in
the air which will require fast repeated shots one after another. The
highest pixel is not important though I would prefer over 4.

Zoom and autofocus is nice.

I have been looking at the Dimage A200 but the speed of taking
repeated pictures appears too slow. You also have to set it to use the
flash as it does not autocmatically do that.

Can anyone suggest a camera that might meet my needs and they like.
The camera store suggested this one but I think it might be over kill
for me and it does not startup and take the pictures quickly.

I like the tilt in the viewer and that I can also see through the view
finder.

previously I had an Olympus Camedia C3000 and it was so slow. I really
did not like it.

Thank you for any help.

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 19:14:29 GMT, tellme <whois@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I need a new camera for taking shots of parrots some being flying in
>the air which will require fast repeated shots one after another. The
>highest pixel is not important though I would prefer over 4.
>
>Zoom and autofocus is nice.
>
>I have been looking at the Dimage A200 but the speed of taking
>repeated pictures appears too slow. You also have to set it to use the
>flash as it does not autocmatically do that.
>
>Can anyone suggest a camera that might meet my needs and they like.
>The camera store suggested this one but I think it might be over kill
>for me and it does not startup and take the pictures quickly.
>
>I like the tilt in the viewer and that I can also see through the view
>finder.
>
>previously I had an Olympus Camedia C3000 and it was so slow. I really
>did not like it.
>
>Thank you for any help.

Check out ONLY the newly released cameras. They are faster and
cheaper.

This should work: Olympus C-7070

PJ