work remotely with windows 2003

May 25, 2004 2:00:28 AM

i have windows 2003 server ..
i can connect to my computer remotley with port 119 ..
i have a little problem ..
when connect to the computer i can't see all the
application that i have started ..

note :

from the remote desktop i entered to my computer with
administrator account with full permissions ..

thanks ...
Anonymous
May 26, 2004 2:27:34 AM

Try using the /console switch when connecting.

I believe this goes after the port number--append space /console to the
line.

"Amir" <lindows@walla.co.il> wrote in message
>i have windows 2003 server ..
> i can connect to my computer remotley with port 119 ..
> i have a little problem ..
> when connect to the computer i can't see all the
> application that i have started ..
>
> note :
>
> from the remote desktop i entered to my computer with
> administrator account with full permissions ..
>
> thanks ...
Anonymous
May 28, 2004 3:25:57 AM

Correct... Or connect normally and then run tscon 0

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

!