Printing problems

I have been having problems trying to access my local printer when I am logged on to my main office network. We normally log on using Citrix. However owing to the problems I decided to log on using XP remote connection, I can access my server without any problems and any applications but whenever I try to print the following message appears

An error has occurred in the cript on this page
Line 1174
Char 1
Error Unspecified Error
Code 0
URLres//C:\WINNT\System32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg

Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?

YES NO

I am using Windows XP Home edition and my printer is LEXMARK 3100 Series
1 answer Last reply
More about printing problems

    I would recommend that you do a GOOGLE search on the term:

    C:\WINNT\System32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg

    You'll get a number of hits, some of which are long threads, with multiple
    "solutions", and multiple people saying "thusa and so's" solution worked for
    me. So--there may be multiple causes for this issue, and it depends partly
    on what you are printing from.

    Since you are working on a Terminal Server, you should probably be very
    cautious about what you try, but some of the solutions I looked at might be
    worth trying, I suspect.

    "dwh" <dwhughes@wiganrd.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
    >I have been having problems trying to access my local printer when I am
    >logged on to my main office network. We normally log on using Citrix.
    >However owing to the problems I decided to log on using XP remote
    >connection, I can access my server without any problems and any
    >applications but whenever I try to print the following message appears
    >
    > An error has occurred in the cript on this page
    > Line 1174
    > Char 1
    > Error Unspecified Error
    > Code 0
    > URLres//C:\WINNT\System32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg
    >
    > Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?
    >
    > YES NO
    >

    > I am using Windows XP Home edition and my printer is LEXMARK 3100 Series

Windows XP