Printing problems

I have been having problems trying to access my local printer when I am logged on to my main office network. We normally log on using Citrix. However owing to the problems I decided to log on using XP remote connection, I can access my server without any problems and any applications but whenever I try to print the following message appears

An error has occurred in the cript on this page
Line 1174
Char 1
Error Unspecified Error
Code 0
URLres//C:\WINNT\System32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg

Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?

YES NO

I am using Windows XP Home edition and my printer is LEXMARK 3100 Series

I would recommend that you do a GOOGLE search on the term:

C:\WINNT\System32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg

You'll get a number of hits, some of which are long threads, with multiple
"solutions", and multiple people saying "thusa and so's" solution worked for
me. So--there may be multiple causes for this issue, and it depends partly
on what you are printing from.

Since you are working on a Terminal Server, you should probably be very
cautious about what you try, but some of the solutions I looked at might be
worth trying, I suspect.