Black screen at end using Vegas Video?

I don't know what it's called so looking and looking through the help
file and the pdf manual haven't helped. I need to add about 2 seconds
of black screen at the end of a vid which I'll then fade into. What
is this called please so I can figure out how to do this in Vegas
Video 4?

Thanks much!

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 12:36:05 -0400, RSWilson <SpamBeGone@NoSpam.com>
wrote:

>What is this called please so I can figure out how to do this in
>Vegas Video 4?

Position the cursor at the end of the video track and select Insert ->
Empty Event from the menu. The default length is 5 seconds but you can
resize it. You can also change the default length in Options ->
Preferences -> Editing -> New still image length (seconds).

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 16:42:49 GMT, erratic <erratic@reply-to.address>
wrote:

>On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 12:36:05 -0400, RSWilson <SpamBeGone@NoSpam.com>
>wrote:
>
>>What is this called please so I can figure out how to do this in
>>Vegas Video 4?
>
>Position the cursor at the end of the video track and select Insert ->
>Empty Event from the menu. The default length is 5 seconds but you can
>resize it. You can also change the default length in Options ->
>Preferences -> Editing -> New still image length (seconds).

Thank you!