Amateur stock footage contest

Bob Forward wrote:
> In case anyone is interested.
>
> http://www.detonationfilms.com/StockContest.htm

I walked into a convenience store today and there was a fellow shooting a
slurpee machine... one of those clear ones where the mixer turns the red
slurpee stuff on one side and the blue on the other... He grabbed 3 minutes
of each blue and red and then set his shot for both... There aught to be a
contest for "strange stock footage".

"Bob Forward" <detonationfilms@aol.com> wrote in message
> In case anyone is interested.
>
> http://www.detonationfilms.com/StockContest.htm
>
> Bob

If I could read the text on the site I might be interested. Sadly, my eyes
just can't handle red on black.

--
Andrew Gibson

JELLYPIE SOFTWARE
Digital Video Editing Software, FAQ's, Resources and Filming Tips.
http://www.jellypie.co.uk