Gator

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2003

Ok...call me a rookie. I've used windows xp to work remotely with no problem. Then, one day (after downloading a firewall type program) I couldn't access. I removed and it worked again fine. Then, about 3 weeks after using it with no problems, I can't access my remote computer (work). I only updated my anti - virus and perhaps a google tool bar....and I've since removed the tool bar. But, I still get the error message. I've been told something is keeping my computer from using pop up windows, which are needed to access my remote computer network.
Can any one advise?

WHat is the error you are getting? Send across the event logs and other
data.

--
- Manjari