remote session was disconnected

Good morning everyone !
Hope someone can help me, here's my problem

I have a NT4,XP and win2000 with Remote Desktop Connection
installed but I can´t use it.(I will contact my Domain
Controller-server2003) because I get a message:..." The
remote session was disconnected because there are not
Terminal Server License Servers available to provide a
license. Please, contact the server administrator.."... I
GET IDENTICAL MESSAGE IF I USE NT ,XP OR 2000 !!!!
1 answer Last reply
More about remote session disconnected

    None of the OS's you mention are comped a license for Win2K3 in
    Terminal Services mode. If this is for administrative purposes, you
    could disable Terminal Services (via Add/Remove Windows components)
    and enable Remote Desktop. In this case, you are limited to a total
    of 2 Remote Desktop sessions and 1 console session. If this is
    acceptable, this would get rid of the error message you are getting.

    http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

    On Wed, 26 May 2004 06:21:42 -0700, "Kalle"

    >Good morning everyone !
    >Hope someone can help me, here's my problem
    >
    >I have a NT4,XP and win2000 with Remote Desktop Connection
    >installed but I can´t use it.(I will contact my Domain
    >Controller-server2003) because I get a message:..." The
    >remote session was disconnected because there are not
    >Terminal Server License Servers available to provide a
    >license. Please, contact the server administrator.."... I
    >GET IDENTICAL MESSAGE IF I USE NT ,XP OR 2000 !!!!

Connection Windows XP