AO8 pioneer slow on some, fast on another

Leo

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2001

I have a internal pioneer dvd burner DVR-AO8xl and it seems that it burns
+RW faster than -RW, is this normal?

leo wrote:

> I have a internal pioneer dvd burner DVR-AO8xl and it seems that it burns
> +RW faster than -RW, is this normal?

burn speed depends on the media.

www.cdrinfo.com and
http://homepage2.nifty.com/yss/

to see which media burns better and at higher speeds.

---

www.rpc1.org -> forums to get the latest unlocked firmware

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

I think the minimum data burn on DVD-R is over 1GB (even if you try to burn
just a few bytes).