Remote Assistance

We have configured in our group policy to allow use to be able to use remote
assistance to trouble shoot our workstations. It works fine except on one
workstation. I am getting the error message "access to the requested has
been disabled by your administrator". Does anyone know how to fix this?
1 answer Last reply
More about remote assistance

    Have you checked on that machine in 'my compter'
    properties and see if there is a check mark in the remote
    tab to allow users???? Also, at that same spot, click on
    select users to make sure the domain users (or whoever)
    is listed for permission to remote in.

    HTH

    Muffy

Workstations Microsoft Error Message Windows XP