Losing Remote Desktop Saved Passwords

When I am required the change my domain logon password, I lose all my
saved passwords in all my saved remote desktop connections. Is there
anyway around this?

Thanks,

Jason
1 answer Last reply
More about losing remote desktop saved passwords

    Can I suggest that you ask this question in Microsoft.public.security?

    I'm interested in the answer myself--I suspect it relates to the workings of
    the protected store which caches these passwords on the local machine--and I
    agree--this ought to work better. It seems to me that there's a better
    chance someone on that group will understand this issue better than we do
    here.

    (and an equally good chance you'll get no responses, I'm afraid!)

    "Jason Beltrame" <jbeltram@melloncollie.org> wrote in message
    > When I am required the change my domain logon password, I lose all my
    > saved passwords in all my saved remote desktop connections. Is there
    > anyway around this?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Jason

Remote Desktop Domain Microsoft Windows XP