Losing Remote Desktop Saved Passwords

May 27, 2004 10:00:37 AM

When I am required the change my domain logon password, I lose all my
saved passwords in all my saved remote desktop connections. Is there
anyway around this?

Thanks,

Jason
Anonymous
May 31, 2004 7:16:54 PM

Can I suggest that you ask this question in Microsoft.public.security?

I'm interested in the answer myself--I suspect it relates to the workings of
the protected store which caches these passwords on the local machine--and I
agree--this ought to work better. It seems to me that there's a better
chance someone on that group will understand this issue better than we do
here.

(and an equally good chance you'll get no responses, I'm afraid!)

!