cant set up remote computer

May 27, 2004 11:51:03 AM

I can't find my administraitive tools so i can set up a remote desktop web connection. can anyone tell me why or a simpler way to set this up.

More about : set remote computer

Anonymous
May 27, 2004 12:06:46 PM

Have you checked in your control panel? should be right
after Add/Remove
muffy

Anonymous
May 27, 2004 9:54:33 PM

So--you've already installed IIS and are looking for how to admin it?

right-click My Computer, choose Manage, expand Services and Applications,
expand Internet Information Service, etc.

PLEASE

be sure you are fully patched, and also run Microsoft Baseline Security
Analyzer, and follow every recommendation it makes with regards to IIS--this
will involve changing logging, removing some features and directories, and
running the lockdown tool.

!