cant set up remote computer

I can't find my administraitive tools so i can set up a remote desktop web connection. can anyone tell me why or a simpler way to set this up.
2 answers Last reply
More about cant remote computer

    Have you checked in your control panel? should be right
    after Add/Remove
    muffy

    So--you've already installed IIS and are looking for how to admin it?

    right-click My Computer, choose Manage, expand Services and Applications,
    expand Internet Information Service, etc.

    PLEASE

    be sure you are fully patched, and also run Microsoft Baseline Security
    Analyzer, and follow every recommendation it makes with regards to IIS--this
    will involve changing logging, removing some features and directories, and
    running the lockdown tool.

    "Aaron" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I can't find my administraitive tools so i can set up a remote desktop web
    >connection. can anyone tell me why or a simpler way to set this up.

Remote Desktop Computers Microsoft Windows XP