Seeing other workgroups on a VPN connection

Why can't I see other work groups or Other computers on the other side of the VPN when I look for them?

The connection:
XP Pro (Host) Network (MSWORK) Router - VPN Internet Tunnel - Router - Network (MSWORK) XP Pro (Client)
1 answer Last reply
More about seeing workgroups connection

    Glen wrote:
    > Why can't I see other work groups or Other computers on the other
    > side of the VPN when I look for them?

    Because browsing across a routed connection is not easy. Can you ping the
    computers by name?

    > The connection:
    > XP Pro (Host) Network (MSWORK) Router - VPN Internet Tunnel - Router
    > - Network (MSWORK) XP Pro (Client)

Connection VPN Windows XP