Seeing other workgroups on a VPN connection

May 27, 2004 12:46:05 PM

Why can't I see other work groups or Other computers on the other side of the VPN when I look for them?

The connection:
XP Pro (Host) Network (MSWORK) Router - VPN Internet Tunnel - Router - Network (MSWORK) XP Pro (Client)
Anonymous
May 28, 2004 12:35:39 PM

Glen wrote:
> Why can't I see other work groups or Other computers on the other
> side of the VPN when I look for them?

Because browsing across a routed connection is not easy. Can you ping the
computers by name?