Remote desktop with apache server

Dom

Hello every one,

I do not have any problem to use remote desktop with IIS. But I do need to run an apache server so I have to disable the IIS service so my port 80 will be free. Now my question is, is there a way to get the web based remote desktop connection running with my apache server. If it is possible what are the step I need to to to get it up and running.

Thanks

Dom

I don't know whether Apache can do this or not--I'm not a "web" person.

However, I don't see why you can't just tell IIS to run on a different
non-standard port, leaving 80 free for apache, and have it work just fine.

This is done through the management console--right-click My computer, choose
manage, expand stuff and look at properties. You can change the default of
80 to whatever you like.