directx issues

Trying to run Halo remotely. Client computer does not have graphics capability required for Halo. Host does. Expected that Host hardware would generate display, and remote access would simply display host computer output. How can I make this work?
1 answer Last reply
More about directx issues

    Remote Desktop just doesn't work for some kinds of applications. Gaming is
    one, intensive CAD work might be another. Some kinds of display
    manipulation just isn't able to be translated across the RDP connection.

    "docsavage" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Trying to run Halo remotely. Client computer does not have graphics
    > capability required for Halo. Host does. Expected that Host hardware
    > would generate display, and remote access would simply display host
    > computer output. How can I make this work?

Computers Directx Windows XP Displays