how automatically restore the desktop after a remote deslt..

Hello,

When I connect to a Windows XP computer using remote desktop and TSE client,
the physical display of the computer show the screen with a list of user to
logon.

After logoff from remote desktop, I want automatically restore the current
user display.
Is it possible?

Try this, and see if it does what you are looking for:

Instead of disconnecting normally, do start, run:

%windir%\system32\tscon.exe 0 /dest:console