fields in Premiere 6.5

Leo

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2001

I have done DVD's using Premiere 6.5 and found for the most part good
looking DVD's I occassionly get a slight jump (just a few frames) a few
DVDs. I checked my field copy order and I am set to Lower field first, is
this correct? I am using a Sony player.

Leo

Leo

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2001

After checking my manual for 6.5, it says that for interlaced DV video to
use Lower field first. For analog use whatever the capture cards specifies,
Lower or Upper...I answered my own question. Hopefully others will benefit
by it.