How to turn a digicam into a nuclear weapon ? ? ?

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,is.matur (More info?)

I heard that MacGyver can turn a digicam into a nuclear bomb.

How can I do it ?

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,is.matur (More info?)

pain_wheels@hotmail.com (Dan Simper) wrote in

> I heard that MacGyver can turn a digicam into a nuclear bomb.
>
> How can I do it ?

RTFM

>pain_wheels@hotmail.com (Dan Simper) wrote in
>
>> I heard that MacGyver can turn a digicam into a nuclear bomb.
>>
>> How can I do it ?
>
>RTFM

Ahhhhh. I laughed so hard I nearly puked.

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,is.matur (More info?)

...and yet, McGuiver had to have a stewardess put his seatbelt on in real
life 'cuase he couldn't figure it out in LA ...LOL

"Dan Simper" <pain_wheels@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I heard that MacGyver can turn a digicam into a nuclear bomb.
>
> How can I do it ?

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,is.matur (More info?)

First things first... You have to take the digicam thru the Stargate in
Colorado. And, there are only certain planets where the digicam can go
nuclear!

Seymore...
<<www.intheknow.pl/livesinColoradoandwatchesStargate/>>

"Dan Simper" <pain_wheels@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I heard that MacGyver can turn a digicam into a nuclear bomb.
>
> How can I do it ?

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,is.matur (More info?)

U climb up about 10 storeys and dump it down it will become nuclear bomb,
ha..ha..ha...

"Dan Simper" <pain_wheels@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I heard that MacGyver can turn a digicam into a nuclear bomb.
>
> How can I do it ?

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,is.matur (More info?)

> "Dan Simper" <pain_wheels@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> I heard that MacGyver can turn a digicam into a nuclear bomb.
>>
>> How can I do it ?

Accelerate the camera to relativistic speeds, so that 1 pixel weighs a ton.
A 3 megapixel camera will have a yield of 3 megatons.
--

Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com