I received an email with an PDF attachmment. I was unable
to open this attachment as it came with the folowing
message:
The file 'C:\DOCUME\~1Pcuser\LOCALS1
\~TEMP\Template.632217219778642175_10912308.pdf',
does not have a program associated with it for this
action.

It would be appreciated if anyone could tell me how to
overcome this problem.
I am running Outlook 2000 via Windows XP Professional.

Thanks
Dulton

All you need to do is download & install Acrobat reader...

Simply download pdf file reader from adobe acrobat website.