mp3 jumps when export to DV with premiere

Hi guys,

I'm trying to export my timeline to a DV format (PAL) but each and
every time the audio (Mp3 originally) starts jumping in the end
result. Rate for the Mp3 is 44100-16 bit.

Any ideas?

Eddy

>Hi guys,
>
>I'm trying to export my timeline to a DV format (PAL) but each and
>every time the audio (Mp3 originally) starts jumping in the end
>result. Rate for the Mp3 is 44100-16 bit.
>
>Any ideas?
>
>Eddy

Don't know how an audio file can "jump."

On the other hand: DV audio **MUST** be be 48000 Kb/sec, 16 bit, stereo...or
you will have all kinds of problems...possibly including "jumping."
webpa

I don't know what version of Premiere you are using, or how powerful your
computer is, but I know that with some versions of Premiere, MP3s would play
back kind of jumpy from the timeline. If this really bothered me, and I was
going to export directly from the timeline, I converted MP3s to WAV files and
used these instead.

"WEBPA" <webpa@aol.com> wrote in message
> >Hi guys,
>>
>>I'm trying to export my timeline to a DV format (PAL) but each and
>>every time the audio (Mp3 originally) starts jumping in the end
>>result. Rate for the Mp3 is 44100-16 bit.
>>
>>Any ideas?
>>
>>Eddy
>>

> Don't know how an audio file can "jump."
>
> On the other hand: DV audio **MUST** be be 48000 Kb/sec, 16 bit, stereo...or
> you will have all kinds of problems...possibly including "jumping."
> webpa

Yep, that does the job... Thanks guys