missing file

i get a message saying:
Windows could not start because the following file is
missing or corrupt: <Windows root>\system32\ntoskrnl.exe.
Please re-install a copy of the above file.

I do not have a windows restore disc, please help with
this problem.

Without at least a XP CD, it would be difficult to fix the problem...
You need to boot in Recovery Console (on the XP CD) and copy the file
inside the \Windows\Driver Cache\i386 folder to the
C:\Windows\system32\ directory...

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

On Wed, 2 Jun 2004 10:45:42 -0700, "jonny"