Fron xp RD to win 2k

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi all,
in the LAN, I can not connect with RD to win2k station from my xp station.
I managed to do it the other way around though.
What have I missed? How can I do it?

Thank you,
Tom

Tom wrote:
> in the LAN, I can not connect with RD to win2k station from my xp
> station. I managed to do it the other way around though.
> What have I missed? How can I do it?

Windows 2000 Professional does not have Terminal Services. (RDP)
Windows 2000 server, Windows XP and Windows 2003 Server do.

You would need to use a third party application on the 2000 Professional
machine - like UltraVNC (ultravnc.sourceforge.net).

--
<- Shenan ->

Tom

Distinguished