TV ad in Studio 8 or Media Studio 7

Rock

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2002
Archived from groups: rec.video.production,rec.video.desktop (More info?)

Hi,

Is the quality of the text etc., in the Title making areas of the above
programs good enough for broadcast TV?

I will export it to a Mini DV tape then have it transferred to a a Beta
SP tape.

The captured video I have is fine as I have used it before on an ad, but
I now need some text over the ad as well.. along the bottom and a
scroll across middle.

Any help?

Thanks

Rock

Archived from groups: rec.video.production,rec.video.desktop (More info?)

--
Order the new "Accordion Evolution" video or DVD
http://users.accesscomm.ca/limbery/
"Rock" <1940@pobox.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Is the quality of the text etc., in the Title making areas of the above
> programs good enough for broadcast TV?
I'd say sure, as long as you stick to NTSC safe colours and don't go for the
Calligraphic text styles...
Len