I am trying to connect to remote desktop but getting
error like
1) Remote connections might not be enabled at the remote
computer
2) Maximum number of connection was exceeded at the
remote computer
3) A network error occured while establishing the
connection

I am able to open the vpn terminal but continue getting
the same error message. Any help would be great.
Dennis.

dsalter wrote:
> I am trying to connect to remote desktop but getting
> error like
>
> 1) Remote connections might not be enabled at the remote
> computer
> 2) Maximum number of connection was exceeded at the
> remote computer
> 3) A network error occured while establishing the
> connection
>
> I am able to open the vpn terminal but continue getting
> the same error message. Any help would be great.
> Dennis.

You want to be more specific (in the same newsthread) with what your
configuration is?
For example:

I have a Windows XP Professional workstation behind a Cisco PIX firewall and
is assigned a static IP.
When trying to connect to the Windows XP Professional workstation from
outside the firewall, I receive the error "xxxxxxxx xx x xx xxxx".

What is wrong?

--
<- Shenan ->

TRENDING THREADS