where to order background music

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Can anyone help and point to me where can I order some royalty free
canned music for use as background music sound tracks ?
I am in need some Chinese music now. Any help is very much appreciated.

try here.

http://www.opuzz.com/background-music-loops.asp

"john" <johnjohn9191@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone help and point to me where can I order some royalty free
> canned music for use as background music sound tracks ?
> I am in need some Chinese music now. Any help is very much appreciated.

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Thank you very much

We need some Chinese music in piano and Violin, just wondering is it
available !?