setup computer to use offline files in window xp home edit..

offline files tab dose appear in folder options of tool menu of My Computer in windows xp home edition.
how it could be appear.
1 answer Last reply
More about setup computer offline files window home edit

    XP Home doesn't have Offline Files. You can upgrade to XP Pro, but if all
    you need is offline files, I'd suggest www.centered.com - SecondCopy 2000.
    It works a lot more reliably than offline files in my opinion.

    navid aslam wrote:
    > offline files tab dose appear in folder options of tool menu of My
    > Computer in windows xp home edition. how it could be appear.

Computers Microsoft Windows XP