setup computer to use offline files in window xp home edit..

June 7, 2004 2:31:02 AM

offline files tab dose appear in folder options of tool menu of My Computer in windows xp home edition.
how it could be appear.
Anonymous
June 7, 2004 1:37:49 PM

XP Home doesn't have Offline Files. You can upgrade to XP Pro, but if all
you need is offline files, I'd suggest www.centered.com - SecondCopy 2000.
It works a lot more reliably than offline files in my opinion.

!