setup computer to use offline files in window xp home edit..

offline files tab dose appear in folder options of tool menu of My Computer in windows xp home edition.
how it could be appear.

XP Home doesn't have Offline Files. You can upgrade to XP Pro, but if all
you need is offline files, I'd suggest www.centered.com - SecondCopy 2000.
It works a lot more reliably than offline files in my opinion.