Question about boss's Sony DVD-201 DVD-burning camcorder

I'm seeking answers to find out why the President of our company's Sony
DVD-201 DVD-burning video camera will not finalize a disc. I can see
pictures and video that he has on the disc in the viewfinder, but when I
press the "Finalize" button, all I am getting is a blue screen.

Any help will be GREATLY appreciated...

Barry

Jeremiah 29:11

On Tue, 5 Oct 2004 16:02:17 -0400, "Barry Brown"
<blbrown@thecapitalcorp.com> wrote:

>I'm seeking answers to find out why the President of our company's Sony
>DVD-201 DVD-burning video camera will not finalize a disc. I can see
>pictures and video that he has on the disc in the viewfinder, but when I
>press the "Finalize" button, all I am getting is a blue screen.

Did you try to finalize from the setup menu. (down to the round disk
icon)

Frank /~ http://newmex.com/f10
@/

"Frank Vuotto" <deepthrob@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 5 Oct 2004 16:02:17 -0400, "Barry Brown"
> <blbrown@thecapitalcorp.com> wrote:
>
> >I'm seeking answers to find out why the President of our company's Sony
> >DVD-201 DVD-burning video camera will not finalize a disc. I can see
> >pictures and video that he has on the disc in the viewfinder, but when I
> >press the "Finalize" button, all I am getting is a blue screen.
> >

> Did you try to finalize from the setup menu. (down to the round disk
> icon)
>

> Frank /~ http://newmex.com/f10
> @/

I did. I tried everything. I've tried putting the switch in all three
positions as well (record, playback, etc.) with no good results. When I go
to the Setup menu "Finalize" is blanked out with "NOT READY" showing.