Audio Question

I would like to use Remote Desktop to select music through RealPlayer, but NOT have the audio redirected to the remote PC(i.e. I want it to play from the sound card of the server computer). Is this possible?
1 answer Last reply
More about audio question

    Yes, but there is a known bug when you leave audio at the remote
    computer (i.e., server). In order to get this to work fairly
    reliably, make sure you start an audio application on the computer
    BEFORE connecting to it via Remote Desktop. You will also want to
    make sure you select audio redirection on the Local Resources tab of
    the Remote Desktop Client.

    http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

    On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 15:51:01 -0700, "bOB9"

    >I would like to use Remote Desktop to select music through RealPlayer, but NOT have the audio redirected to the remote PC(i.e. I want it to play from the sound card of the server computer). Is this possible?

Audio Windows XP