Ulead DVD Workshop still gallery help reqd.

I am creating a DVD with video and still images.
I have 135 still images i want to present in a gallery as thumbnails,
with the option to select any thumbnail and display the still picture
full size, then return to the gallery.
What works is to enter each image as a "title" then create a thumbnail
menu with frames and drag each title into the frames. Unfortunately, I
am limited to 99 titles so can't do all 135 pictures. Is there another
way of doing what i want?
1 answer Last reply
More about ulead workshop gallery reqd

    Chances are, no. I'm pretty sure that's a DVD workshop limitation because
    I'm looking at DVD-lab and it says you can have up to 250 menus.

    Cory

    "jedimaster rob" <jedimaster.rob@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > I am creating a DVD with video and still images.
    > I have 135 still images i want to present in a gallery as thumbnails,
    > with the option to select any thumbnail and display the still picture
    > full size, then return to the gallery.
    > What works is to enter each image as a "title" then create a thumbnail
    > menu with frames and drag each title into the frames. Unfortunately, I
    > am limited to 99 titles so can't do all 135 pictures. Is there another
    > way of doing what i want?

Tuner Cards DVD Video Ulead Graphics