Using same remote desktop with both computers?

Erik

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

I cannot use remote desktop with both computers at the same time. When I connect to my table-pc using laptop(Remote access), It pops my table-pc to Windows log-on screen. And if I try to log back to windows, my laptop disconnects from remote desktop mode.

So is it possible to use same remote desktop with two computers at the same time?

Thanks a lot!! :)

No, that is by design...

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=280828

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

"Erik" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I cannot use remote desktop with both computers at the same time. When I connect to my table-pc
>using laptop(Remote access), It pops my table-pc to Windows log-on screen. And if I try to log back
>to windows, my laptop disconnects from remote desktop mode.
>
> So is it possible to use same remote desktop with two computers at the same time?
>
> Thanks a lot!! :)

---