Time-lapse photography with digicam

I have a Canon Powershot G3, with intervalometer capability. Does any body
know of any software that can
process the images into a single time-lapse photo? I know there is a film
camera offered at National Geographic called
the Super Sample Time-Lapse Camera.

Thanks in advance!

Frankie

"Frankie V. Fernandez, MD" <fvfernandezmd@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I have a Canon Powershot G3, with intervalometer capability. Does any body
> know of any software that can
> process the images into a single time-lapse photo? I know there is a film
> camera offered at National Geographic called
> the Super Sample Time-Lapse Camera.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Frankie

I think that there are Video editors that can take single images and make
them into a slideshow or a movie.

For that matter Irfanview can do a slideshow with very short times between
changes. How fast Irfanview can change images is largely dependent on the
speed of your computer.
http://www.irfanview.com

To make a single image from multiple images can be done with a lot of work
in Photoshop or maybe Paint Shop Pro.

In Photoshop Elements 2.0 search for "Duplicating layers" in Help. No
quotes.

--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 13:07:18 +0800, "Frankie V. Fernandez, MD" wrote:

>I have a Canon Powershot G3, with intervalometer capability. Does any body
>know of any software that can
>process the images into a single time-lapse photo? I know there is a film
>camera offered at National Geographic called
>the Super Sample Time-Lapse Camera.

Your supplied Canon software, Remote Capture, can take the timelapse
photos... but not stitch them together - Canon PhotoStitch will do
panoramas fine. In your image editor of choice you can use much the
same technique as in the process of stitching:
http://www.eastofthesun.com/pi6quicktips/quicktip18.htm "[...] you
can take two photos taken in sequence and combine them [...]".