capturing still images

I have Sony DCR-5E camcorder. It can take videos as well as still
images. I can download the video using firewire in Final Cut, however,
I can't download the still images. Do I need a driver or something for
that?

thanks. nripal

Andre

nripal wrote:
> I have Sony DCR-5E camcorder. It can take videos as well as still
> images. I can download the video using firewire in Final Cut, however,
> I can't download the still images. Do I need a driver or something for
> that?
>
> thanks. nripal
Use the USB cable to dowload the stills or simply remove the Memory
Stick and put it in a reader.
Firewire only supports the video capture (at least on mine)

Andre

--
http://www.aguntherphotography.com

TRENDING THREADS