ATI AllinWonder 9000 video capture leaves TV on during and..

My ATI ALLINWONDER 9000 works great except that it turns the TV on (in
the middle of the night) and leaves it on after it completes the
scheduled capture time. Is there any way to avoid this so that my
wife won't wake me up complaining that the TV is set to a station that
she doesn't like?

There is a checkbox that says "Close media center when capture is complete"
or some such wording, on the 4th screen of the recording wizard.

In any event, why don't you just turn off/down the speakers before you go to
bed?