Remote machine reboots after logon

I am having a problem where the remote machine I am connecting to either reboots or blue screens immediatly after I log on via Remote Desktop. This happens ONLY when I use the account that I am currently logged onto my machine with. I can connect to Windows 2000 and 2003 machines using the same account with no problem. Has anyone ever seen such behavior? I used to be able to connect to XP machines w/out issue. Please Help!

Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about remote machine reboots logon

    A quick Google search suggests...

    * Looking at the event logs on your XP box to see if anything stands out.
    * Video driver problems...
    * Memory problems...

    http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=reboots&safe=images&ie=UTF-8&as_ugroup=*.work_remotely&lr=&hl=en

    --
    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    "Richard Rekos" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am having a problem where the remote machine I am connecting to either reboots or blue screens
    >immediatly after I log on via Remote Desktop. This happens ONLY when I use the account that I am
    >currently logged onto my machine with. I can connect to Windows 2000 and 2003 machines using the
    >same account with no problem. Has anyone ever seen such behavior? I used to be able to connect to
    >XP machines w/out issue. Please Help!
    >
    > Thanks.

    ---

    Thanks for this. The odd thing is that this only happens when I logon w/ my network account. If I login using any other account, all is well.

Connection Windows XP