audio through remote desktop

June 10, 2004 1:00:37 AM

I am trying to use an audio application remotely on my
lan. I can get an active session going but I have been
unable to get the audio to work. Can audio be transfered
over a remote desktop session? if so how is it done?

More about : audio remote desktop

Anonymous
June 10, 2004 9:13:45 AM

This is a bug for some folks. A work around is to start the audio application on the remote PC prior
to connecting with Remote Desktop..

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

"mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to use an audio application remotely on my
> lan. I can get an active session going but I have been
> unable to get the audio to work. Can audio be transfered
> over a remote desktop session? if so how is it done?

---