Reject RDP-User if someone else is logged on with RDP as w..

I'm searching for a possibility to reject users who wants to conntect to a
remote desktop if someone else is logged in. After first user logged off,
then remote desktop should be able to accept new connctions.

Enybody any solution?

That is not possible by design...

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=280828

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

"Andreas Klein" <eldar4@gmx.de> wrote in message news:ca9nvs$a9q$1@inlux1.rz.uni-kiel.de...

> I'm searching for a possibility to reject users who wants to conntect to a
> remote desktop if someone else is logged in. After first user logged off,
> then remote desktop should be able to accept new connctions.
>
> Enybody any solution?

---