Reject RDP-User if someone else is logged on with RDP as w..

I'm searching for a possibility to reject users who wants to conntect to a
remote desktop if someone else is logged in. After first user logged off,
then remote desktop should be able to accept new connctions.

Enybody any solution?
1 answer Last reply
More about reject user logged

    That is not possible by design...

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=280828

    --
    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    "Andreas Klein" <eldar4@gmx.de> wrote in message news:ca9nvs$a9q$1@inlux1.rz.uni-kiel.de...

    > I'm searching for a possibility to reject users who wants to conntect to a
    > remote desktop if someone else is logged in. After first user logged off,
    > then remote desktop should be able to accept new connctions.
    >
    > Enybody any solution?

    ---

Remote Desktop Microsoft Windows XP