Remote desktop connection

I have 4 computers at home. All xp home except one, me,
but it has the xp home edition remote desktop
connection. I cannot get any of my computers to talk to
any of the others. I do know that the one I want to
access is supposed to be xp pro, but is there anyway to
bypass that?
1 answer Last reply
More about remote desktop connection

    Look at using UltraVNC. Get the server, client and encryption plug-in from...

    http://ultravnc.sourceforge.net/
    http://home.comcast.net/%7Emsrc4plugin/

    --
    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    "Nick" <bondutuba@netwirelessdata.com> wrote in message
    >I have 4 computers at home. All xp home except one, me,
    > but it has the xp home edition remote desktop
    > connection. I cannot get any of my computers to talk to
    > any of the others. I do know that the one I want to
    > access is supposed to be xp pro, but is there anyway to
    > bypass that?

    ---

Remote Desktop Connection Computers Windows XP