Remote desktop connection

June 10, 2004 10:00:50 PM

I have 4 computers at home. All xp home except one, me,
but it has the xp home edition remote desktop
connection. I cannot get any of my computers to talk to
any of the others. I do know that the one I want to
access is supposed to be xp pro, but is there anyway to
bypass that?
Anonymous
June 11, 2004 9:02:09 AM

Look at using UltraVNC. Get the server, client and encryption plug-in from...

http://ultravnc.sourceforge.net/
http://home.comcast.net/%7Emsrc4plugin/

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

"Nick" <bondutuba@netwirelessdata.com> wrote in message
>I have 4 computers at home. All xp home except one, me,
> but it has the xp home edition remote desktop
> connection. I cannot get any of my computers to talk to
> any of the others. I do know that the one I want to
> access is supposed to be xp pro, but is there anyway to
> bypass that?

---